Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday February 2, 2010

It is already February WOW time is flying by. Drama is in the first stage of preparation with having meetings, choir rehearsals, etc. God is so good He always provides what we need for drama. Today my daily devotion was on Ephesians 1:7" He (God) is so rich in kindness that He purchased our freedom through the blood of his Son, and our sins are forgiven."

Wow it is so hard for us as humans to think when we ask for Jesus Christ to come into our hearts that all of our sins are forgiven. That means old as well as new! Our sins being forgiven is easy to say but its not easy for us to let go of those past sins that we have, it always seems for me that they are always in the back of my mind. I think one reason for me is that I feel so unworthy of God forgiving me of that sin! As I draw closer to God it has been easier for me to let those sins go but I feel more unworthy of the forgiveness today than I did yesterday.

Psalm 103:12 " As far as the east is from the west, so far as he has removed our transgressions from us."

Oh God today help me to let go of those sins that may still be in my mind bothering me. I believe that the only reason why they may be there is to let me know how far I have come. Thank you for dying on the cross for ALL sin. We are so unworthy of your love but, you still love us no matter where we come from or what we have done. Wow only if we could have that kind of love for others!!

No comments:

Post a Comment