Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thursday January 29, 2010

Today is thursday and we have done very good as a family not eating out.....I have cooked everynight this week! That in itself is a miracle!! We have been sitting down sunday lunch and asking each one of the kids what they would like to eat the next week and try to stick with it. You know how busy life is but we have been trying to slow down and eat together as soon as Michael gets home from work. I have decided not to step on the scale because its not about the number it's about how I feel! My cardiology appointment is coming up soon and I am scared I will be fussed at because I have gained weight, he is very hard core on healthy eating and doing what is right. What I don't understand is that I can work out everyday and eat what I am suppose to and still don't lose. I have made an appointment with an endocronologist for March so hopefully by going to him some of my questions can be answered. Through all this God is still faithful and true. At Remnant tonight Joseph spoke that we should love others as we fall more in love with God and that's one thing I have been trying to do is to love myself. For me it is easy to love others but myself is always put on the back burner. Oh God I just pray that I can take me for who I am beauty starts with the inner self before outer self! Help me to love myself unconditionally as you love me unconditionally. I give you all of me!

In God's hands,
Ashleigh

1 comment:

  1. Hey, check out e-mealz.com. Cheney and I started using this to help plan meals and quit going out to eat. I enjoy it. You pay 5 bucks a month, choose the grocery store you want to shop at, and then once a week you download the menu and grocery list. It keeps us on budget and we are eating healthier b/c we chose the low-fat option.

    ReplyDelete