Monday, January 11, 2010

First Week of my life style change

Hi everyone my name is Ashleigh and I have struggled with my weight all my life. When I was 21 I had lost all my weight and was maybe a little under weight (you could never look at me now and imagine that). After I got married and got pregnant I ballooned and normally people lose their weight post pregnancy well,,....not this chick. I just seemed to keep it on and add more to it. I have been on every diet you can think on and to me the only one that works is your diet why you ask??? Well, because you are the only one that can monitor what goes into your mouth and we live in the daysof bif buffets and biggie frys and so forth. This weekend I have decided I was going to try and change my lifestyle not only for me but for my kids because if we do not teach them now what is our next generation of kids going to look like. I want to teach my girls to eat better and exercise and to see themselves for who they are, not what others want them to be. I started this blog really to help me be accountable for what I need to be doing! I also want to challenge Marla while shes gone to see if I can lose weight at home like she does on the ranch. Oh God please give me the desire to change my eating habits, God help me to stay focus on my daily tasks and help me to stay in your word and seek your face daily!

1 comment:

  1. I will definitely be praying for you and will be here for kind or not so kind words of encouragement if you need them. You are incredible and if you want to do this, I know you will be successful.

    Scott

    ReplyDelete