Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday January 22, 2010

Well it's been a week and a half since I have posted probably due to the fact I am down on myself because I have been so busy and haven't taken care of me this week. Why do you think we never put ourselves in the realm of being taking care of? There is always others that need our everyday everyminute attention but where is our attention for us?? How do I take care of myself when I have so many things that need to be done? This time of the year is especially hard because we are doing upward basketball at church and then it goes straight into drama. Okay so I need to sit down an evaluate what I need to do for me because I would like to stay around and be able to take care of those that need me! God I just pray for the wisdom and understanding on how to put some time in ME! I need all who read this to please pray for me tonight I am doing a wedding shoot and you know for weddings you only get one shot there are no retakes. I am nervous (like I could just throw up)!! I hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment