Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wednesday 1-13-2010

Okay well, today is Wednesday and I have been pretty hardcore on weight watchers....oh it is so hard especially when Kaycee (my 3 year old) says mommy I want a happy meal! Today while I was doing my devotional it was on fear I kinda posted a little bit on my facebook. You know I really never thought about all the fears I have. When I started listing the fears that I have it was lots. God tells us do not fear for He is with us. God also tells us not to worry that He died for us not to worry (that is me summing it up in my words). WOW, God died for me to not worry about things, but Satan gives us that feeling of worry Satan knows that is one way he gets us by giving us WORRY! My prayer for me and my family is for us especially me to fall on my face in front of the thrown of God and give him my fears and worries. Food is a big worry of mine but I know if I can totally give it to God then I can do all things through Him who give me strength! God I just pray right now for whomever is reading this that have some of the same worries and fears that I have. I pray that we can give those worries and fears to you and lay them down at your feet. Lord, please continue giving me the strength to get healthy and to look to you in all that I do! God you are my rock, my best friend and my savior. Please look over all those that are in Haiti, look over the families who have lost loved ones during this disaster and please give them comfort to get through this time of trouble. I love you and thank you for all you do! In the Lord's name I pray.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment